SexSmart Terms & Conditions
- The SSF site may contain links to third party websites which are not controlled by SSF. You relieve SSF from any liability arising from your use of any third-party web site.
- In order to access all features of the SSF site, you are required to create a user account. When creating your account you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account.
- You agree not to distribute, in any medium, any part of the SSF web site without prior written authorization from SSF.
- You agree not to use the SSF site or video player for any commercial use without the prior written authorization of SSF. Prohibited commercial uses include:
- sale of access to the material on another web site
- use of the site for the purpose of advertising or subscription revenue
- using the SSF player or videos on a web site to compete with SSF.
- The content on the SSF web site, including (but not necessarily limited to) the videos, text, programming, photos, and soundtracks, are owned by or licensed to SSF and subject to international copyright laws. Content on the SSF site is provided for your educational and personal use only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, broadcast, displayed, sold, or licensed without the prior written consent of the owners.
- You understand that the SSF site contains videos from a wide variety of sources and time periods, and that SSF is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, or intellectual property rights of these videos. You further understand and acknowledge that by visiting the site you will be exposed to material that may be considered by some to be offensive or objectionable, and you agree to waive any legal remedies you may have against SSF and agree to indemnify and hold SSF, its owners, investors, affiliates, vendors and licensors harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- SSF account holders may submit video content and user comments. SSF reserves the right to reject, return, delete, or use any videos or comments submitted to the site, at its sole discretion, without discussion or prior notice.
- SSF account holders who submit videos and comments will be solely responsible for the content and the consequences of publishing them on the SSF site. By submitting a video you represent that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights and permissions to use (and authorize SSF to use) the submitted material.
- By submitting a video file or comment you grant SSF a royalty-free license to use, display and feature said file or comment on its web site. This permission ends after you remove your video from the SSF site, or within 5 business days of submitting a written request to SSF to remove your video file. You agree that SSF may retain, but not display or exploit, a copy of your video on its server for archive purposes. Comments submitted to the site, whether used or not, become the irrevocable property of SSF.
- You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected, or otherwise subject to third party rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the owner to post the material and to grant SSF all of the license rights granted herein.
- SSF does not permit infringement of intellectual property rights on its site, and will remove all content within 5 business days if notified in writing accompanied by proper evidence, that such content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. SSF also reserves the right to remove content without prior notice for any reason whatsoever.
- The SSF web site is hosted in the United States. SSF makes no representations that its site complies with laws and standards in effect in other countries or territories. Anyone using the SSF site from outside the U.S. does so at his or her own risk and is solely responsibility for the consequences.